Underfloor Heating Installation
Guaranteed piece of mind!
Here at WarmFloors we have been installing electric underfloor heating for over 8 years. During that time we have developed our own techniques and tricks of the trade to over come any obstacles that we may be faced with once on site.
WarmFloors can cover everything from first fix electrical right through to the finished floor covering, so whether you want tiles, wood, laminate or even carpet and Amtico/Karndean we can do the whole job for you all under our guidance.
Our installation service is very easy to take advantage of, simply contact us with your requirements detailing what you require, and we will come back to you with a quotation and some design ideas.
We have a very flexible and pro-active attitude to the supply and installation of your electric underfloor heating system, and can normally accommodate most customers at short notice. If you decide to take advantage of our full service this will make the whole process even easier for you and it saves you having to hire extra tradesmen to complete the job and assures you that the heating system has been connected and installed to the manufacturer’s standards.
A few benefits to using our guaranteed installation service
- All our installations come with 2 year workmanship warranty in addition to the heating systems manufacture warranty (normally lifetime)
- We can design, supply and installation custom made systems, your home is unique so are your heating requirements.
- The complete installation process is performed in house by our own friendly, helpful and fully trained underfloor heating installers.
- Systems installed to suit most floor finishes such as Amtico, Karndean, Engineered wood and Laminates, Tiles and even Carpet.
- Floor Fitting service is also available.
- FREE site visits to talk through with you and make sure we understand exactly what you want.
- Home automation is available so you can control you heating system from anywhere in the world via the internet or SMS.
- Single rooms to full houses and apartments.
- Fully approved Part P domestic electrical installers.
- Nationwide service, no distance is too far.
Electric underfloor heating has mainly been directed at the DIY market, but with the ever increasing legal obligations that need fulfilling during installation making use of a professional installation service can often avoid the many headaches self installers come across.
Since January 1st 2005 all electric underfloor heating systems became classified as a “special installation” and therefore required a building compliance certificate (Part P certificate) issuing. This can be done either via notification to LABC before the commencement of works starting or by using an electrical contractor that is registered to a self certification scheme company such as NAPIT and WarmFloors are proud to say we have been members of NAPIT since 2005.
Making use of our services has many benefits compared to self installation, our installers are qualified to BS7671 (17th Edition Wiring Regulations) and City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing of Electrical Wiring Systems which gives us the ability to certify your installation and issue the all important “Part P” certificate which you will need should you decide to move home in the future.
Another useful aspect to our service is all our vehicles carry spare parts and different size heating systems just in-case the floor area changes or you decide you want that extra bit of floor heating. This is a very useful feature and normally prevents delays on site because we can accommodate your changes instantly and we also understand that other trades are following on from us.
In House Service.
Our company has been assessed and awarded ISO 9001 Quality Certification for the supply and installation of underfloor heating systems assuring you that we take our business seriously.
We are a member of NAPIT(www.napit.org.uk) which is the equivalent to the NICEIC (its the electrical same for what Gas Safe is to Gas) and we have been placed on the Defined Scope Part P Register for Approved Installers, which means that we can certify your system under the new “Part P” building regulation.
We have a network of selected quality tilers and wood floor fitters around the UK so should you need such a service we can handle everything under one roof.
We are fully approved underfloor heating installers of the VARME underfloor heating product for the UK