Finally there is a simple solution to those misted up mirrors in your bathroom – A Mirror Demister!
With our simple to install mirror demisters you no longer have to wait for the mist to clear before shaving, drying your hair or putting on make up.
With our ultra thin heated mirror demisting pads all you have to do is peel of the backing and stick it to the rear of the mirror, the wiring connection is usually made to the lighting circuit so its not on all the time.
Sizes and Prices
DM7005 – 07W 150 x 274mm – 230V – £18.99 Buy Online Now
DM7010 – 15W 266 x 274mm – 230V – £19.99 Buy Online Now
DM7020 – 25W 570 x 274mm – 230V – £29.99 Buy Online Now
DM7030 – 50W 524 x 524mm – 230V – £34.99 Buy Online Now
DM7035 – 80W 785 x 524mm – 230V – £43.99 Buy Online Now
DM7040 – 150W 1040 x 524mm – 230V – £53.99 Buy Online Now
Running costs are negligible – based on one hours use per day, an average mirror demister will cost just 2-3 pence per week to run – a small price to pay for permanent mist free mirrors!
These heating pads are manufactured in the UK specifically for mirrors and have been developed from a unique heating system which has been proven for over 20 years.
1. Mark out the back of the mirror to indicate where the mirror demisting pad is to be fitted
2. Peel off the protective paper exposing the ‘sticky’ side of the mirror demister
3. Position one edge of the mirror demister pad in the desired position on the keeping the other edge away from the mirror
4. Gradually lower the pad onto the mirror applying even pressure to ensure there are no air bubbles or creases
5. If the mirror is not framed & is being fitted directly onto the wall, a small recess will need to be made in the wall to compensate for this & allow the mirror to sit flush.
All wiring must conform to the latest IEE wiring regulations ( BS7671 equivalent).
1. It is recommended that the mirror demisters pad is connected via the lighting circuit or on a separate switch.
2. The circuit should be protected by a 5amp fuse or circuit breaker
3. The wires are coloured as follows: BLUE – Neutral, and BROWN – Live/positive
4. The mirror demister pad must not be accessible once installed
5. Any metal part surrounding the mirror must be earthed & comply with current wiring regulations
6. Multiple pads may be fitted to a single mirror & should be connected in parallel – pads must not overlap
The mirror demister pad must not be cut or pierced as this may damage the insulation making it unsafe.